Fixing appointments for salon services such as massage and spa services is a cumbersome process. One needs to evaluate a list of massage services provider at nearby locations and then proceed to make a call to fix an appointment. The frustration levels up in case you do not get your appointment. The process repeats again for the end user in trying various other alternatives. For the services provider, you lose customers as you are unable to manage your availability quite instantly. A solution to both of the personas is quite readily available with the Uber for massage app! The quick time to the market solution will launch the massage service provider only in just about 48 hours and you can receive requests, manage appointments and transact easily over the online channel using the very versatile on demand massage app.
Are you still not feeling confident? Let’s delve deeper on how this app works. If you are a salon or spa services provider and have a good network of other similar service providers who are ready to venture online to serve customers, then here is your one-stop solution. The app can serve both the massage service provider and the end customer in various ways –
- End customers can search for massage service providers at their locality of choice – the location based services are the key highlight!
- End customers can research the best provider using the reviews present on the Uber massage system
- The Uber for Massage app will enable the end customers to fix appointments for their massage services using the options in the app
- The massage service provider can manage the received requests and take the services to a completion using the Massage app – the process involves SMS notifications that alert the confirmation of services, location based tracking for the end customer and so on
- Payments are facilitated according to the payment modes set by the customer on their profile – varies from cash-on-hand to credit cards.
- The end customer/user of the Uber app can review and rate the received services and the service provider
- Unsatisfied services can also be recorded using a customer complaint system in the app and this can reach the business owner of the service provider
This is just a high-level view to what the massage app can provide functionally to service providers and the end customers.
As a business owner, you can look towards investing into providing these massage services through your network of service providers. Do not be doubtful of the capabilities of this system to handle your service providers. The pre-built code of the Uber system has greater control and empowerment to the business owner. The admin panel has a great variety of monitoring and tracking the effectiveness of the Massage system on its usage by your network of service providers and your end customers. A gist to what you can see and monitor –
- Monitor your service providers and have complete control over their services – onboarding massage providers, associated approvals and exit
- Payment modes that are flexible to your business and your customers
- Address customer complaints
- Analytics on the services on a periodical basis inclusive of financial analysis and graphical data representations
A white-labelled Uber on demand massage app that talks of your brand of salon/ massage services can be quickly launched with installation, and with relevant apps on both the Google Play store and App store. As stated, the turn-around time to launch you over the Omni-channel world is as low as 48 hours.
The Uber for Massage app will enable the end customers to enjoy good customer experience through personalized designs, ease of user navigation and easier logins to the system through Social networks. The business owner or the admin of the system enjoys extended support for the installed product, and additional requirements that are business specific can be added to the product with minimal effort.
Get on to the online channel using on demand Massage app! Sell your services and keep customers relaxed and beautified!