Wish to launch a new business in the Philippines? Looking for the right opportunity that earns you millions in a month? What if we say YES, it is possible? It’s no joke. We are talking about Gojek Clone App here. A singular Gojek Clone App that supports On-demand transportation bookings, On-demand deliveries, and Delivery services on the go.
Why Entrepreneurs Should Invest In Gojek Clone App Philippines?
Gojek Clone App has emerged as an iconic business idea today, that no entrepreneur can refuse. Offering 60+ on-demand multi-services, Gojek Clone App has been shot to fame for obvious reasons.
The Philippines has got huge potentials and if you are planning to establish your business in that Southeast Asian country Gojek like App is the right choice.
Whether you are a startup or an established entrepreneur you can start earning profits instantly the moment you launch the Gojek Clone App.
The Philippines market is a great platform to make a good profit as there is no such GoJek like the app. Thus, it is the right move to start and grow your app-based business in the Philippines.
Setting Up Your Business Using Gojek Clone App in the Philippines
The on-demand delivery services market is growing in leaps and bounds. The entrepreneurs are coming up with their own Gojek Clone App version to lure their customers. Thus, there is a lot of competition to face. However, before you proceed with the Gojek App Development, there are few things to consider.
- Come up with a detailed researched business plan – Know your target audience, customized features, OS platform, technology stack, functionalities, and so on.
- Know the legal requirements to run an on-demand multi-service app like Gojek in the Philippines. Know what kind of permits and licenses will need to carry your business operations smoothly.
- Include only those services that are huge in demand. For example, the location you are choosing is a tourist place, providing your customers with taxi rental bookings, cabs on the go, shuttle services, travel agent services, accommodation services, etc.
- Make sure that your Gojek Clone App has a relatable brand. The logo and the name are visible immediately.
- Start the business locally and grow your app-based business successfully in the Philippines.
- Starting and managing your multi-service business in a single city helps you to focus on your business much better. Once you have established your brand, you can further move on and expand in other cities of the Phillippines.
New Version 2021 Features To Include In Gojek Clone App
- Restricted passengers limit
- Ride cancellation
- Face mask verifications
- Safety checklists
- Safety ratings and review
- Apply toll cost manually
- Calculate two-way fare methods
- Store/restaurant wise commission
- Daywise separate time slots
- Restaurants/stores and item names searching
- 18+ age confirmation
- Voice instruction for the delivery drivers
- Order cancellation option for delivery drivers
- OTP verifications
- Graphical status of rides and orders via in-app notifications
Hiring An App Development Company
To start an on-demand Multi-service app like Gojek in the Phillippines doesn’t have to be challenging. The development process and the launching of the Gojek Clone App will be way streamlined and smooth when you approach a reliable app development company in India.
The app development team has years of experience and expertise in developing the Gojek Clone App which makes the skilled professionals in guiding you in the right direction. Catering to so many Asian Clients they know what it takes to make an on-demand multi-service app successful. Therefore, they will integrate the right features, OS, and technology stack to make sure that you have no hassles in carrying your business operations in the Philippines. The app development team will provide you with a live demo of every panel. This way you get to understand the app’s functionality and performance. Once you have okayed the app and placed the order, the team starts with the white-labelling process. Since it is a ready-made app solution, it hardly takes few days to develop and launch in the App Store and the Play Store.