It is a stressful life that we lead these days. Fast food, fast cars, and fast living! No wonder people of today get stressed out so fast. There is only so much you can handle. And stress causes health problems like nothing else. You find yourself on the way to the doctor for health issues that you never thought you would have. Why? All because of stress! The Uber for Massage app is the answer to all stress related problems that people have.
The Way it Works with Uber for Massage
Anyone looking for massage just needs to download this app on their smart phone and register themselves, by providing personal details and payment information. This is a one-time activity. After that it is a simple matter of logging on to the app, selecting the type of massage, date, time and venue, and the gender specification. The app displays available massage therapists and the customer can check out their profiles before selecting one. Once the booking is confirmed, the massage therapist receives the details of the customer on his or her device.
The massage therapist visits the client at the specified venue and gives the massage. A timer on the app records the duration of the massage and on completion, the payment is deducted from the card that the customer provided at the time of registration. Both the customer and the therapist can provide feedback for each other through the app.
As an entrepreneur, you can get a commission on each massage successfully completed.
Why an On Demand Massage App?
Aches and pains are almost a way of life and the need for on-demand massages is on the rise. At the same time, most people complain of the lack of time to go for massages. You get a business that requires minimal setup and investment and your clients get to avail nice relaxing massages at their own convenience. You stand to earn a nice amount of money from providing massages and your clients get their massage. It is a win-win situation for everyone. So find an app service provider and get going!
Uber for Massage app setup is nice and simple with the right service provider. Once you have decided that you want to invest in an app of your own, you need to download and test the app, tell your service provider the preferred language and currency, provide server and branding details and your app is launched your service provider.
What should a massage app have?
A massage app is a complicated thing. It needs to have quite a few features to ensure that it works properly. Your ultimate aim is that your user should be able to hire the right massage therapist when they want to “on demand” instantly.
They don’t have to book appointments days in advance or so. This app is a great way to make sure that services can be rendered immediately. To make sure that your app is seriously good enough for people to download and use.
Here are a few things that you must take care of:
- App should be easy to find and download. Don’t expect people to go hunting for a massage app. unless it is prominently available and right there, people will hardly be able to find it, let alone download it.
- Make sure that the app has all the important categories. An app that doesn’t have the right categories isn’t going to make it easy for the user to find the services he or she is looking for.
- Going or coming options should be there too. This means that the User should have the option of choosing between goings to the massage therapist for the services or having them over to deliver said services at their doorstep.
- Payment options. Not everyone has the same idea of making payments. Some people prefer to pay using Credit cards, some pay using debit cards, some other would like to pay straight up by cash. However, some people also like making payments using a wallet option which is like mobile money. The app should give your users this choice.
- Rating and reviews. The service industry relies heavily on the ratings and reviews given by other people. This is why this feature is an absolute must-have for the app. The massage therapist, as well as the user, should have the option of being able to rate and review each other’s work.
On that note…
You can solve all your clients’ stress-related worries by providing them with the message they need. At your end, you get a nice and easy business which earns money massage by massage. Nothing is easier than just downloading the app on a smart device, registering and then selecting the massage therapist of choice. You will be giving your clients the option to pay for massage using cash or card so that they the freedom of choice.
Just think of the amount of hassle you would need to face if you wanted to open your own massage parlor and opt for the smart choice – an on demand massaging app that you can set up, after trying and testing it out. It is the smart choice for the entrepreneur of the 21st century to make. And you are doing your own bit towards reducing global stress levels. Get an on demand uber for massage app up and running!