We live in a world that is dependent on technology very heavily. So much so that the credibility of any company today hinges upon its online presence or the apps that they use to facilitate business and the ease of access that they provide. With the help of many on demand mobile app development companies businesses are being able to support their business and services with a digital avenue. The Taxi booking system is just the best example of such services. Quite literally, Uber reinvented the way we book taxis. The idea of being able to hire a taxi using an app translate in to many other services and today just about any kind of service can be deliver using an on demand white label taxi app.
In spite of the wealth of apps that we use today, one of the most indispensible apps that continue to grow steadily across every country is that of the taxi Booking Services. The growing popularity and profitability of these platforms ensured a very quick understanding among the users and the mobile app development companies that this is a business model to stay.
Business Model for Digital Taxi startup
As more and more entrepreneurs started investing in this kind of a business model, it was only a matter of time before developers, both established companies as well as freelancers all over the world, started building their own on demand taxi booking services and solution.
However, while many thought the clients and entrepreneurs would be spoilt for choice with these many options in the market, the result was quite the opposite. With so many options to choose from, the modern day entrepreneur only ends up being confuse about why to spend on a particular app and how to choose the right app for their business.
In this blog, we will try to understand what a perfect taxi app should be like. The advantages of choosing a white label on demand mobile app Development Company for your taxi app. The estimated costs associated with owning and running this kind of an app.
So, without any further ado, let us take each of these topics one by one and try to find out more about them in detail.
What should a perfect white label taxi app be like?
There is no doubt about the fact that owing to the popularity of using an Uber Taxi Clone model many companies worldwide have started their own on demand mobile app based taxi booking service. But not each one of these apps has the right features or is equipped to handle the public demand. Ideally here are a few things that the perfect taxi app should have:
- The app should be easy to find and download. Complicated names and Logos will not be of much help because these apps need to be able to pop put on the Google play Store and the iOS app store for users to find them. They should also be lightweight so that they can be download easily and don’t take up ages.
- The flow of the app should be simple and intuitive. It is safe to say that most people are accustomed to the Uber flow of the app. This is why; instead of trying to reinvent the wheel, simply opt for an app that has a similar user flow. That way, your user will not be forced to unlearn their existing practices in order to learn how to use your app.
- Clean and simple design is of utmost importance. No one likes cluttered and jarring designs. This holds especially true in case of utility apps. When people open your app, they are doing so in order to hire a taxi. Flooding them with too many design components is distracting and irritating to say the least.
Advantages of choosing a Taxi Booking System built by a White Label on demand mobile app development company
There are many advantages associate with choosing an app that is built by a white label expert team. Let us look at those.
- The fate of your company’s online and app presence is not relying on a freelancer but on an established company. You can rest assured about a certain minimum standard, a proper delivery pipeline and fast turnaround time.
- You don’t have to hire any resources in order to build the app. The white label development team hires developers and designers on their payroll and readies your app.
- The app will only bear your logo and brand name. The process of while labeling involves removing the development company’s name and logo from the app. Then completely re-branding it with your brand name and logo. They also launch the app on the Google play store and the iOS app store under your server credentials. This ensures complete ownership of the app.
- The app is already in a created and pre built state which means that you can go live in the market in less than a week’s time. Typically a reliable white label company would help you with the launch of the app in just 3 to 4 working days.What is the estimated cost of having a taxi booking app?
What is the estimated cost of having a taxi booking solution?
The cost of an app depends on the kind of features that it comes loaded with. Different apps, even if they are offering the same kind of service, will be priced differently because of the components that make it up.
If you are looking at a ready made on demand taxi booking app solution, then make sure that you take a deep look into the features that it comes loaded with. Make a note of all the features that you think are especially important for your business. Discuss with the company if they can eliminate everything else and charge you for the stuff that you have selected. Make sure that you most certainly take a test run of the app before investing in it. So that you are absolutely sure of what your taxi will be rolling out in the market calling your own.